Mahnaz’s home daycare located at Yonge and Major Mackenzie, is an ideal environment for children to enjoy fun, creative, stimulating and educational activities. Mahnaz stresses safety in the large daycare space dedicated just for the children, allowing them to explore and move about freely.
Mahnaz who has 15 years of daycare experience, has completed a Child Growth and Development Training Program and attends workshops, to upgrade her skills. The most workshops were Baby Sign Language, Communication, and Speech and Language. She has her First Aid/CPR certificate.
Mahnaz’s multi age program:
- Supports the developmental needs of each child on an individual basis, working together with the parent
- Takes advantage of a library within walking distance
- Encourages life skills such as putting away toys, eating and dressing independently, toilet training as well as, helps them develop strong social skills
- Reflects the importance of positive self esteem
- Includes story time, painting, drawing, music , block play, puzzles and circle time
- Offers nutritious homemade lunches and healthy snacks
With Mahnaz’s experience with children from infancy to school age and ability to promote and support their physical, emotional and intellectual development, the children are prepared to enter junior kindergarten, with confidence and an eagerness to learn.