- Supports the developmental needs of each child on an individual basis, working together with the parent
- Takes advantage of a library within walking distance
- Encourages life skills such as putting away toys, eating and dressing independently, toilet training as well as, helps them develop strong social skills
- Reflects the importance of positive self esteem
- Includes story time, painting, drawing, music , block play, puzzles and circle time
- Offers nutritious homemade lunches and healthy snacks
My name is Sarah and I am an energetic, enthusiastic day care provider with over 3 years care experience. I am a graduate of Early Childhood Assistant Program from Pharma College.
I speak Korean and English. I have a current Infant First Aid and CPR certificate.
My Home Day Care is a safe environment that is smoke and pet free.
I have dedicated space, a large open space with lots of natural light, for the children to enjoy and spend their day.
My approach to learning is, learning through fun and exploration. On a daily basis I encourage children to build on established skills and offer new ideas to create new skills.
I enjoy taking the children for daily walks, playing in the local playgrounds, exploring the neighbourhood. Local nearby is Mckee Community Centre and North York Library.
Children’s nutrition is very important to me and I offer delicious, healthy food and snacks following Canada’s Food Guide.
My goal is to have healthy, happy, creative, and strong children with a good sense of self-esteem and confidence.
I am looking forward to meeting you and your little one soon.