Join Our Network
Providers are independent contractors. In order to be accepted as a home child care provider, individuals interested must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be 18 years of age.
- The applicant must enjoy working with children.
- The applicant must provide a smoke free environment at all times whether children are present or not.
- The applicant will be expected to have a supply of play materials and furnishings, a small investment may be required on your part. It would be our expectation that every home child care be outfitted with toys, gates and appropriate child-sized furnishings to meet the children’s needs.
Providers are caregivers they work as part of a team of professionals whose goal is to provide the best care possible for the child. The commitment by the provider to the children and his/her parents is essential in providing a secure environment for children to grow and develop.
- Establish credibility and professionalism with potential families
- Connect with other professional providers at meetings
- Receive information on training courses like First Aid/CPR
- Keep on top of early childhood education through our email, newsletters, and social media
- Gain helpful advice with your consultants on how to grow your business
- Participate in online communities where members share information and advice
- Receive promotional material to showcase your daycare
- Support and relief with the administrative burdens
- Back up Support from the network to assist when you are needing time off
We like to think of our network as a valuable business investment that brings much greater returns than the cost of doing it yourself. You can make an appointment or get a daycare visit to learn more about Daycare Consulting Services.
How To Join Our Network
First, call to discuss joining the network and find out what the benefits are. Are you a provider working on your own with no support? Are you are looking to start up?
What ever your needs are we are here to help. Give us a call 416-494-5898