We continue to take great pride in the process of carefully matching the providers with each and every family request. We base our match on the needs of the families, as well as the expertise and the experience of our care providers.
We except only educated and experienced care providers, who are fully screened, reference-checked, have undergone police check with the vulnerable sector screening, and have an up-to-date First Aid and CPR certification. We have very strict, standards and expectations.
To support you and the provider
- Providers invite us into their homes to ensure that all homes are safe
- By request, we will phone all clients with a report of the visit
- We will check all equipment and home for safety
- Assist providers and parents in children’s developmental progress
- Provides activities and resources to providers and families