Providers are caregivers they work as part of a team of professionals whose goal is to provide the best care possible for the child. The commitment by the provider to the children and his/her parents is essential in providing a secure environment for children to grow and develop.
Think of Daycare Consulting as your very own support network service, top-of-the-line customer service with access to resources to help create and maintain valuable child care.
Consultants at Daycare Consulting Services have over 30 years of experience in the development and operation of child care and family support services. We work with experienced Providers to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions for start-ups.
We provide a range of consulting services to individuals looking to start home child care or becoming a licensed agency.
- Needs assessment and feasibilities studies
- Development of business plans
- Design and development of programs
- Preparing your environment for daycare – review the space, customized plans that suit your needs
- Development of policies and procedures for child care providers and child care programs
- Provider and parent consultation, interview and child care support
- Providing Back up Services
- Support Services
Independent home child care providers.
In order to be accepted as a home child care provider, individuals interested must meet the following minimum requirements:
- The applicant must be 18 years of age.
- The applicant must enjoy working with children.
- The applicant must provide references excluding family members.
- The applicant must provide a smoke free environment at all times whether children are present or not.
- The applicant will be expected to have a supply of play materials and furnishings, a small investment may be required on your part. It would be our expectation that every home child care be outfitted with toys, gates and appropriate child-sized furnishings to meet the children’s needs.
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Check ( provider and family members over 18)
- Medical requirements – You must provide a completed health assessment indicating that you are free of communicable disease and your immunization is up-to-date
- Successful home assessment, including completing a health and safety checklist, conducted by the agency
- Up-to-date immunization records for all cats and dogs ( if applicable)
- Standard level C first aid and cpr
To find out more about being a Provider, please fill out a Provider Registration form and we will get back to you to discuss.