Think of Daycare Consulting as your very own support network service, top-of-the-line customer service with access to resources to help create and maintain valuable child care.
Consultants at Daycare Consulting Services have over 30 years of experience in the development and operation of child care and family support services. We work with individuals and business, to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions for start-ups and existing businesses.
We provide a range of consulting services to individuals, child care organizations and businesses. These services include:
- Needs assessment and feasibilities studies
- Development of business cases and action plans
- Design and development of programs
- Preparing your environment for daycare – review the space, customized plans that suit your needs
- Development of policies and procedures for child care providers and child care programs
- Provider and parent consultation, interview and child care support
- Providing Back up Services
- Support Services
Join Our Network
Providers are independent contractors. In order to be accepted as a home child care provider, individuals interested must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be 18 years of age.
- The applicant must enjoy working with children.
- The applicant must provide a smoke free environment at all times whether children are present or not.
- The applicant will be expected to have a supply of play materials and furnishings, a small investment may be required on your part. It would be our expectation that every home child care be outfitted with toys, gates and appropriate child-sized furnishings to meet the children’s needs.
Providers are caregivers they work as part of a team of professionals whose goal is to provide the best care possible for the child. The commitment by the provider to the children and his/her parents is essential in providing a secure environment for children to grow and develop.
- Establish credibility and professionalism with potential families
- Connect with other professional providers at meetings
- Receive discounts on training courses like First Aid/CPR
- Keep on top of early childhood education through our email, newsletters, and social media
- Gain helpful advice with your consultants on how to grow your business
- Participate in online communities where members share information and advice
- Receive promotional material to showcase your daycare
- Support and relief with the administrative burdens
- Back up Support from the network to assist when you are needing time off
We like to think of our network as a valuable business investment that brings much greater returns than the cost of doing it yourself. You can make an appointment or get a daycare visit to learn more about DCS.
How To Join Our Network
First, call to discuss joining the network and find out what the benefits are. Are you a provider working on your own with no support? Are you are looking to start up?
What ever your needs are we are here to help. Give us a call 416-494-5898
Are you looking to open a daycare centre or you have a facility that you are looking to change to a daycare.
We understand the growing business behind a child care centre. Daycare Consulting Services can help you understand the Ministry of Educations CCEYA and making sense of the legislation during this process. Daycare Consulting can help you with many tasks listed below.
Here are some of the items that factor in when opening a licenced facility
- Incorporating a corporation;
- Obtaining a police records checks;
- Purchasing equipment;
- Hiring a supervisor; ( Registered early childhood educator )
- Recruiting staff; ( RECE and assistants, cooks admin etc)
- Developing policies and procedures; and obtaining all required approvals
Cost can range depending if you are buying a daycare that is already in operation or starting from scratch.